Monday, May 4, 2009

On 2nd thoughts....

When one was younger, black was black, white was white. Simply put it good is good, evil is evil, right is right and of course wrong is wrong. Somehow when one is younger the world is clearer, easier to distinguish and most of all it was pure. As we grew older, wiser and more mature, suddenly there is black, white and grey. In day to day life the grey zone grew bigger and bigger until one day poor us got all murky and lost.

Grim? Of course I'm not discussing about what is right or what is wrong today. My meat might be a poison to another men, my definition of a beauty might be t-Rex to some. Vice-versa there is so many disagreement and split opinion today is due to cultivation of millions(hope i'm right though!) of years of evolution where each human beings develop a distinguish different pattern/school of thoughts. Of course we all agree Liz Hurley is hot,Jessica Alba is the next best thing God has created and the Nissan GT-R rocks!

Jon was minding his own business one day while enjoying a cup of hot coffee when he overheard two girls chatting happily and loudly at the next table. Over-Excited girls or simply OEs I shrugged! I couldn't remember the exact conversation but could piece some key words together; such as "I Like him" "But I don't know...." "Should I?" "What about the....?" "Better not, it's not the correct time" "See first....but he is a nice lad!"

Jon was thinking to himself, what a full load of crap. If you like that someone, let that someone know. If he/she likes you then good for you; if he/she doesn't then you either move on or stick around and try your luck. Do not treat feelings like a commodity or an investment, it should never work this way. In a relationship there should be no ifs or whats, no hows or shoulds and definitely no hesitation. of course I do not encourage anyone to be gung-ho and got themself slap silly. But life is too short to be worried all the time. Moreover chances dont come often and I don't know about you guys but it is hard for me to like someone. Therefore if I found one, I act on it.

Then the conversation continues, "I think he likes you...look at what he has done for you?" "I thought so and he actually says he likes me and sent me some flowers over at work" At this point the calm and relax me almost stood up and gave that silly little girl a lecture. Ok, you like the guy, the guy likes you and your best friend approve it too. You're not underage and obviously there is something in this guy that attracted you a lot. So what the f*ck is the problem then? Of course being a man, I just take it all in and pretend nothing had happened. I thought to myself, how frustrating this is and what a stupid moronic person that girl is. Yes, I did thought of all the scenario for her, maybe the guy is of other religions(always a massive hindrance) or maybe the guy is married(probably as 99.99% of good guys are married) or maybe the girl isn't ready for a relationship for God knows reason(she look late 20s to be honest) but end of the day we must have the courage to make a decision and look forward to it. Do not let it hanging as it will wither away slowly and before you knows it fate has yielded a different ending when you're ready. Time waits for no one and love certainly don't too(I'm talking more on fate rather love).

Of course I offered the girl no advices, I don't want to be labelled a busybody and certainly not a person who eavesdrop. Perhaps I'm so frustrated and so angry due to the fact that I've experienced this before. It is very frustrating and energy sapping......

1 comment:

  1. ....
    CONFESS TO SUMONE NOT EASY OK?!
    ESPECIALLY TAT PPL IS WHO U CARE N LOVE~
    Xp BLEK

    ReplyDelete