Monday, May 16, 2011

The Bee-Boy update..

A couple of weeks ago, I went out to have supper with an old friend. Zach(Sach) as I like to call him is one of my long time friend, going back till ancient time (18 odd years). We talked about all the things under the sun, our career, our ambitions, our future plans, our ex-gfs, our past cheeky behaviour, our school time and so on and so on. You dig it dont you? 2 friends that haven't met for a long time, chit chatting over a few drinks.

Every now and again, Zach would ask me how it felt to be a dad. And I would dismissed it by saying you'll know when you're one. I couldn't describe it, I can't express it out. There is no words to say/explain to him. Yet he persist and persist. Until I told him, "Go shag your girl later without rubber and 9 months later you would know!" He paused for a moment, and told me his girl wouldn't let him go without rubber! Wahaha...



Well, it bothered me for a while why I couldn't describe it to him how I felt being a dad at such a young age.
The kid cries, pee, poo, yell and do all sort of torture moves he saw on tv and let it out on me. Sometimes when King Nathan's mood is good, I'm the couch for him. Sometimes, my head looks like a chair to him and he will nonchalantly sit on top of my head. Sometimes I'm a monster and he is the hero, so I get a fair beating. But you know what? I just love the boy so much, that I wouldn't trade the freedom of not being a father. No amount of chicks, money, cars and booze can substitute my love for him.

Nathan Ooi Yiu Jie, daddy loves you and you better know it....



Look at me...can you resist??

Resistance is futile...trust me..

Call me later, busy posing for daddy!

Give me food...else!

Best thing in life is shared~

Sweet lil thing..

Give me my sausage mc muffin now or I'll eat your face~

Talk the hair bro!

The last of the mohicans being smootch by mummy

King Nathan too HOT for the tropic weathers..

Nathan & Jasmine enjoying a day out at Gurney Walk

Nathan with Mum

Pretty Jasmine with Macho Nathan posing with Grandma..

No comments:

Post a Comment