Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Being upset over someone else mistake is an Injustice to yourself!

While I was having my breakfast today, I overheard a middle aged couple argue the next table. Though I'm not someone who is nosy, I can't help but to listened to every word exchange they had. Of course sitting at such close proximity helps, so does the morning serenity and quietness! It goes something like this; "I'm always doing this and doing that while you're always full of excuses" Both of the conversation centered aroung "I" which describe themself and "You" which accuse the other. It makes the whole morning thingy I enjoy bad, so I decide to leave while my morning is still sacred and nice!

On my way to office, I thought of the difficult time I had recently with the deparmental changes and some unpleasant rumors! It is horrific and very damaging to my ego, motivation and image. It also strained my relationship with my co-workers most notably JT and CiY. Though I'm trying to instill my new manager's advice; not to be too close with people you work with and try to be more professional in everydays work, ol'Jon is a sentimental fella. The negative and bad thoughts filled my mind and it was to proving to be a bad day in the making!

God as you know him, will give you a chance to cherish and remember the good things in life. By chance, I saw a Soya Bean stall(not open yet) and instantly my mind flew to Silly Bean. Some how, the thought of Silly Bean makes me smile and make me feel warm in my tummy. It re-energize me and purge the unhealthy spell I'm having. I feel alright and felt good and was smilling all the while chirping out my favorite renditions N'Sync song; This I Promise You. I remember too all the while during this difficult period Silly Bean was my pillar of strength, supporting me and comforting me in a way only Silly Bean knew how to. She was gentle but steadfast, cozy while firm and never once throw herself and Natster into the occasion. All she did was to make me chose the path I want without weighing in herself and the ridiculously cute Natster into the occasion. She told me if I wanted to resign it is ok with her as long as I'm happy. She took care of everything else so that I can concentrate on the problem. She shielded me from other problems while I'm out soul searching, looking for a way out.

I'm so thankful for Silly Bean's support and understanding. Listening to my grumbling and displeasure. Absorbing the negative 'chi' and purging the negativity spell that I was going through. I'm just so lucky to have Silly Bean along the way; Ikh Ho Van Jo Cp!

Here I decided to post the picture who has directly or indirectly gives Jon Ooi the strength and support during the dark hours...thank you everyone and I'll remember your deeds forever! I'm humble by the support given~

Natster(bout 5 months) with Silly Bean shopping at Jusco


A silly Natster half awake!


Silly Bean and Natster at Malacca


The infamous Little Red Riding Hood - wahaha!


DeNatster doing his stuff ~ being cute and cuddly


Mdm Ooi(my mother) with Natster~


The always soft-spoken mum who support me 100% even though she don't understand what is going on! Thank you mama~


My dad, a man with few words but each is a bit dramatic nonetheless; his reaction to my grumblings? "No need to work for this company, look for others!" Though I seldom say it but he is my idol for being a very patient and well mannered person.


Dad and Jasmine, her smile and innocent looks melt my heart!


Jasmine enjoying her day out shopping with me(with toys and ice-cream all kids will be happy!)


Last but not least, the dynamic duo. Joan is loud and hilarious but she cares for her friends and has a very good heart. Wei Ling is hardworking and reliable and she go the extra mile to help a friend in need!
Thank you for the prayers(Joan) support(Joan - encouraging words & Wei Ling - day to day work) and the friendship! Kam Sia CDK's prettiest, hottest and sexiest(according to Joan anyway!)

Seems like life is not that rotten anyway! Cheers~


2 comments:

  1. cheers ;)
    jiayou jiayou!!!
    btw..u gota thanx god too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Natster is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete