Monday, November 2, 2009

Fear It Fear Not!

Once I was told I'm a fearless person and I was always brave and calm when doing things. I don't know about anyone of you who might read this blog will agree that if indeed I'm fearless, but I can tell you know while I'm brave and face them obstacles directly or indirectly, I'm indeed very afraid all of the time.

I'm not as some suggest as fearless, I do have my fears and I get scared most of the times. However, each and everytime the Fear of losing, the Fear of having nothing and the Fear of being poor spurs me on to face the day to day obstacles. It is not that I have no fear, it is just I turn my fear into strength. All human feels scared and afraid, it is no shame in admitting it. It is just how you channel the Fear energy to spur you on in life that matters.

I know a lot of people, and due to the gift of God, I'm able to know how one's character quite easily. I knew one guy who owns a car but don't drive it. He is 34 this year and I really can't understand why he couldn't drive his own car. It seems he bought the car just to be able to start it in the morning and shut it down a few minutes later. He would use the bus or asked for his brother to fetch him whenever he needs to go anywhere. He works in a factory and take the factory busses to work. His dad used to be his personal driver when alive but sadly he had passed away a couple of years ago and with his demise the guy still reluctant to learn how to drive his own car. What an idiot! The fear of driving is greater than the fear of not having success, the fear of not having transportation and the fear of not having a girl! Come on, in this age surely a decent girl would have set a car as the minimum requirement for a boyfriend...unless he dates some foreign factory worker...then it might be acceptable.

Next in the line of fire came this girl name Joan. If you follow my blog you'll that know I've mentioned her in the previous postings. Anyway, her problem is the Fear of rejection. She adores this guy from the church and for 2 years have not spoken to him before. Her reasons? She is a girl and should not make the first move. Come on now, this is the perenial problems for 21st century girls. They want equal rights, they want equal pay, they want more maternity leave and they want everything, which is fine for me as I'm not a chuvanist but when it comes to love matters they cannot lose face to confess. Heck if I were like Joan, I would be the Malaysia's version of 40 year old Virgin. Forget about the fear of rejection, how about we focus about the Fear of being alone, the Fear of not being love or the Fear of losing the love of our life? Isn't that more Fearful than the Fear of rejection. By the way, ol'Jon didn't asked her to confess, just communicate, take the first step and take the initiative. If you like passive guys, then this is a price you'll need to pay. The dividens will be that passive guys will cheat less than proactive guys, that's for sure!
So come on now, go shake the guy hand, look him in the eye and introduce yourself. If he has no intention then at least you can move on!

Lastly, it is about Lizzie; one of my favorite subject! :-) She is a hottie with curves to die for and she has a witty and funny streak that makes people laugh out loud. She is also a bit clumsy, a bit cute although at her age cuteness are called sillyness and she is also fantastically kind. Her problem is the Fear of indulgence! She is has moral highground and a lot of excuses to stop her from enjoying the things she wants and experiencing the pleasure she desire. She is constantly bothered with the Fear of Indulgence. Oh come on now, if you want that chocolate; take thems, take lots of them and do your pilates later to burn it off. If she feel like taking the day off with a fake mc, then do it to recharge your batteries. If she feel like romancing with the guy she likes then just do it. Do not let Morale Highground stand in our ways. Life is simple, get that car, buy that house and shag that girl/guy! You know you want it! However I have a bad feelings that she will die one day regretting all the obstacles she had build around her; stopping her from her indulgentS! She will die disappointed and lead a boring life! So come on now...stop surviving...and start living!

We shall never let fears stop us from living. We should use the energy of Fear to conquer other fears and achieve more in life, enjoy more in life and don't let Fear stop us...never as Fear will become a habit! If it become a habit, you'll need more than this blog to cure you...Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. swt.....
    u ahh....very soi eh!!!
    old virgin!!!!! kek si wa!!!
    Xp

    ReplyDelete