Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Slim Kicker....it is the real deal!

It has been such a hectic 2 months for ol'Jon that whatever little time dedicated to exercise was thrown out of the window. My weekly field football was not fulfiled, my weekly futsal was put on hold. During this time I've spend 2 weeks in India, 1 week in Thailand and 1 week in France that's why I've put on a few extra unwanted pounds here and there...ok 4 pounds to be exact. I'm sure if I get to play futsal this weekend, I'll not be as agile as I would like to be.

Health is the most important thing to a man and 2nd most important thing to a woman. Apparently for women, shopping is the top priority. Anyway one should not discard exercising and health because of one's lifestyle, work schedule and other priorities. So ol'Jon would make a vow to shed them ugly extra pounds with an old school method of healthy eating and 2 hours of exercise(rigorous) every week. I would like to live longer, able to see King Nathan first girlfriend, to hold Silly Bean's wrinkled hand when she is old and to carry and kiss my grandchildren. This is a vow and a fight I will commit to. Though God might have other plans for me but I believe by living to the fullest and healthy, when the life Buzzer goes off, I'll know that I've done my best to delay it.

I'm not afraid of dying, but I'm particular about how I die. Do not want painful diseases and long battles with illness. Call me fickle but reality is there is only two certainties in Life. Death is one, so how you handle it depends on you. You can be obese and suffered diabetes, heart attack, stroke and other host of other illness or go meet the Lord in the best possible shape. It really is up to you...really!


Another certainty in Life is the knowledge that Women are impossible to satisfy. Say what you need, but if we can have a think tank with a group of highly intellect individuals discussing about End of the World theories and humanity survival chances(slim by the way and only 1% to3% humanity will survive), why don't they spend their respective brain juices and decipher how to satisfy women, that would save approximately 3 billion odd men....now that is putting resources to good use. We will visit that another day.

Anyway, a reader of mine had come out with a good gadget/apps which you can participate to be healthy.
It is cyber and everything, but hey, practising it in cyber world for a few weeks, then you'll pick it up in real.
I know this $hit works because human brains are wired this way. If you have 5 minutes and a couple of extra unwanted pounds, please visit this site; http://www.slimkicker.com/ It is an interactive way with good informative pointers to keep you in shape and by that I meant in a good shape...boo to the Round is also a Shape brigades. Give it a try...you and your body deserved it. If you still think it doesn't work then imagine this, for rookie pilot trainees, do we throw them to the deep end and send them off in an aeroplane? Maybe in the 1920s till 1970s, but nowadays they go to the simulators to hone their skills and prepare their mind for the real thing...so there you have it....it is the same with Slim Kicker...once the brain accepted this is the 'right' thing to do in the cyber world, it comes natural in the real world. Acceptance is Key!

Good job Christine, ol'Jon will be definitely an active user at slimkicker.com
Merci~

No comments:

Post a Comment