Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bangkok Motor Show ~ pt 3

Mitsubishi girls - so so


Finally a cute one..


My bro...at it again!


Them Toyota girls...


My bro trying to take on the CX-9


Pretty sales advisor!


Me and the pimped up Mazda2


Honda


My bro hugging them girls...hehe..


Nissan girls are a bit staid


Lenso and Bentleys...hmmm??


Model wannabe


Hmmm....


Good pose...hehe!


Suzuki girls...trying to be kinky!


Good stock!


My bro likes this Kia model....


A 'regular' R8


Look at it...phew!


The Real Stuff, R8 V10



Me posing with the limited edition Lotus Scura



It look mean with its black matt color


Nice!


Threesome~


Mmmm...I want one!


The Ferrari Scuderia....Perfect!


Mini bike - a fashion trend over there


Cool bike..


I know the bike is Fugly...look at the girl instead.


This girl sells helmet....woo!


Grand Tourismo S


Nice rims?


There is a beemer for every age group!


:-)


Fuiyooo....got attitude!


Dunlop = Good Tires


No go!


OK!


A cute one..


Mitsu girl



Not bad huh??


Thanks for viewing, that's all. Lazy to upload anymore.

1 comment: