Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Them lovely Pumas!


Bought them Pumas boots a few weeks back! Don't they look lovely? Wonder how would it performed? First time trying them Pumas. Regular Adidas user but seems like nowadays they're designed by undegraduates who has a fetish for striking color! yucks!
Anyway, chose them lovely Pumas instead of other established brand due to Cost Down! I guess working in a Japenese firm with  a Japanese MD drilling each and every employee with Cost Down propaganda has its effects on personal life. Well, I was pleased I spend less than 200 bucks for them lovely boots.
Usually my boots cost over 300 bucks and as usual due to my hefty but managable weights; it gets torned quite easily; say 9 ~ 12 months per pair! Thanks to yucky designer in Adidas and the exhorbihant price of the Nikes and my boss constant Cost Down drumming....I bought them Pumas....and I'm pleased!





No comments:

Post a Comment