Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo Plus by Chris Bangle ~ Picture Courtesy CLay Photography~

My Bella, the 245bhp 340Nm of raw power and pleasure....God I love my Bella!
                                              
Look at those gorgeous lines, tautful, purposeful and muscular....will eat RX-8s for breakfast though!
Perfect ambient lighting? Shows the muscular profile of an Itallian Sports Coupe~

Higher Power Flash resulting in a reflection up the Bonnet! But aint it a beauty anyway?

Brembo Gods : 4 Pot Brembo Stopping Power ~ Trust me the Bella needs all the help it gets to stop it!


Thanks to my good friend CL Siew who took the time to shoot my Bella in the carpark.
I reckon he did a good job in potraying the Coupe's muscular lines and purposeful stance.
The guy is a semi-pro hiding in the Amatuer scene for photography!
If you like cars like I am, you're going to be blown away by the Coupe.

Frankly this car's performance, looks and exclusivity is one of its main attributes.
You can't fault the Itallians when it comes to styling....
Forget about the Ferrari Dino, this is the real baby Ferrari....

Rumors has it that the legendary Michael Schumacher has one of these in his stables back when it was first launched in 1999! Beat that!

Oh, you can check out http://www.clayphotog.wordpress.com/ for more of my good bugger's great work of photography...must visit if you're a photography loonies like CL Siew...take a bow!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic performance car!! what a special design! Bangle and Pininfarina touch have made a piece of art design "senza tempo"! compliments

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this car very much! unique!

    ReplyDelete